Build relationships that pay
Finding clients costs you time and resources. Advertising, social media, email, phone calls, meetings—these activities can be draining and offer no guarantee of success.
A better option? Get others to refer clients to you.
Building referral relationships
Read "Unleashing the Power of Referrals: Build Relationships that Pay," by Jared Correia, Esq., CEO at Red Cave Consulting, to learn more about:
- How to earn referrals from existing clients
- What arrangements are typical among lawyers
- How to build referral agreements with other lawyers
- Rules to know when paying referral fees
- How to maintain timely communications with your network