Providing More for Less
Many public legal departments are facing similar pressures — increased accountability and workload with reduced resources. To overcome these challenges, public legal departments have begun the process of evaluating how outdated technology and workflows are holding back progress. A trend has emerged among these legal departments to let go of outdated technology and modernize. This approach is translating into an instant impact on a team’s efficiency and productivity.
Join Clio’s Lawyer in Residence, Joshua Lenon, as he explores how cloud technology is having a transformative effect on public legal departments. With examples from municipal, administrative agencies, and educational departments, you’ll learn why public legal departments are adopting:
- Centralized case and matter management for a streamlined workflow
- Cloud-based document storage that is accessible anywhere
- Organized task management that supports team collaboration
- Simplified reporting that helps with budgeting and compliance
- An optimized platform that is flexible for future modifications
Joshua Lenon, Lawyer in Residence, Clio
Looking for a tool that can centralize case and matter management for a streamlined workflow and provide a flexible platform for future modifications? Try Clio for free today.