How to grow your law firm through ethical legal marketing
Are you looking for new and innovative ways to grow your law firm while still staying compliant with your ethical obligations as an attorney? Join this free, CLE-eligible webinar with Emma Raimi-Zlatic, Clio’s Affinity Program Manager, to walk through the fundamentals of law firm marketing and explore how the right technology and processes can help you maximize firm revenue.
In one hour, you’ll learn:
- Best practices for conducting law firm marketing, and some common mistakes
- Important ethical rules related to law firm marketing and client communication
- The ways automation and marketing tools help streamline client intake, and reduce potential malpractice
- How to create a sustainable and profitable marketing funnel for your firm
Duration: 60 minutes
Can’t make the date? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar!
This presentation is CLE-eligible. Earn 1 hour of CLE credit when attending the live broadcast of this presentation.*
* California: Clio is a State Bar of California–approved MCLE provider, and will be supplying the appropriate materials for continuing legal education credits in California and any state that recognizes MCLE accreditation. Many states allow attorneys to apply for credit on their own and may require nominal accreditation fees when filing for CLE credit. CLE credit rules vary for online CLE. Please check your state bar association’s requirements for online CLE to ensure that the program meets the requirements of your jurisdiction.
*Arizona: The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1.0 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 1.0 hour(s) of professional responsibility.
*Florida: This webinar is approved for 1.0 hours of General CLE credit for Florida Bar Association members.