A modern approach to governmental legal departments.
Much has changed over the last decade with the introduction of software as a service (SaaS) technologies and the delivery flexibility they offer.
Governmental lawyers have always had to make due with less. Spending on road maintenance is often given more priority than maintaining the rule of law in many cities and towns. In spite of this, municipal and government legal departments have always approached their roles with professional zeal, working hard to uphold the law, create public policy, and be legal advocates in the communities they serve.
This guide will walk you through the benefits of upgrading your department to a new legal-specific SaaS solution including:
- Centralized case and matter management that help keep your department organized
- Cloud-based document storage that is accessible anywhere
- Organized task management that supports team collaboration
- Simplified reporting that helps with budgeting and compliance
- An optimized platform that is flexible to future modifications
Download this whitepaper to find out the impact of letting go of outdated technology and modernizing a legal department with improved workflow, centralized functionality, and a flexible platform for future modifications.